Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 09:55:37 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Magnolia Electric Co.  |  General Category  |  Live Shows  |  Topic: Live Shows « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Live Shows  (Read 10322 times)
ajchulme

View Profile
Live Shows
« on: August 10, 2006, 05:16:53 AM »

I am a fairly new convert to Jason Molina and his various bands.
As cd's are difficult to find in UK can anyone recommend which is the best live download. Also been searching on Dime, anyone ever seen anything posted?

Cheers
Alastair
noloveforned
Administrator

View Profile
Re: Live Shows
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 06:04:05 AM »

recent magnolia electric co. shows are often up at dimeadozen... there were a couple from the march 2006 tour when i checked earlier this week. there should be a show from last month's tour going up soon.

of the shows in the live archive, i can recommend the denver 2005 and granada 2003 shows...
ajchulme

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 06:23:55 AM »

Thanks for that.D/L the 20/3/06 show now.

Alastair
Bad Luck

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »

I was secretly hoping that MEC will tour Europe soon and then it came to me, why don't I just ask on the forum, maybe somebody knows. Noloveforned? (you seem to know those things).
noloveforned
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 12:06:50 PM »

i don't know of any immediate european tour plans... i'm actually getting set to post another request for questions for a q&a with jason - part of these always seem to be "what are the touring plans"... ;) so start thinking now!
Derek

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 10:36:40 PM »

Does anyone know why there are no New Zealand dates posted for the Australia/NewZealand tour? I am Australian but find myself in NZ until Christmas so I seriously hope that I don't have to fly home for a night. Cheers.
richbraz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 01:07:21 AM »

Anyone able to tape any of the Australian/NZ(?) shows, would be great to get some of these solo shows done, let me know.

The American Music Club/Mark Eitzel archive
http://www.geocities.com/rsjbraz/AmericanMusicClubArchive.html

http://www.geocities.com/richbraz/musictrading.html
Marc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »

so I'm pretty new to the band, and taped last night...my understanding is that all electronic uploads have to go through a central archivist? I want to get this up if possible.

Great show last night...still very new to the music, but it seems that the encore was pretty special. Chris Cacavas came out, and they played a 20 or so minute encore...the sound guy came by and told me I was taping something pretty special. Anyone have a clue about this? Thanks, Marc.
richbraz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 08:34:18 AM »

They don't have to go through anyone, just put em up on one of the torrent sites like Dimeadozen. I'd be happy to trade with you otherwise!

http://www.geocities.com/richbraz/musictrading.html

The American Music Club/Mark Eitzel archive
http://www.geocities.com/rsjbraz/AmericanMusicClubArchive.html

paintbrushes.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 03:28:22 AM »

i'm hoping to [video-]tape one of the two sydney shows coming up, but i don't know if i'll be able to upload it.
Phool

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 08:30:54 PM »

recent magnolia electric co. shows are often up at dimeadozen... there were a couple from the march 2006 tour when i checked earlier this week. there should be a show from last month's tour going up soon.

of the shows in the live archive, i can recommend the denver 2005 and granada 2003 shows...

thanks. i was looking for a little help finding must have shows.
Pages: [1] Print 
Magnolia Electric Co.  |  General Category  |  Live Shows  |  Topic: Live Shows « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length